Pueblo/Pueblo West, Colorado
Real Estate Market Data
About Pueblo, Colorado Real Estate Market: Most sellers don’t really list their property until around April at completion of tax time and in preparation of moving their families while the kids are on Summer break. As of April, within the Pueblo Housing Market, we have not yet seen an increase of homes for sale as compared to the recent previous years. However, the overall foreclosure filings are down in 2012 and at a 6-year low.
About Pueblo, Colorado Real Estate Market:
- Interest rates are still low (around 3.5-4%)
- Unemployment is down (slightly)
- Median home prices $137,000
- Median home selling prices, flat
- Trending models predict overall market to rise (slightly)
Top Ten Pueblo, Colorado Companies* and Industry:
- School District 60 – Education
- Parkview Medical Center – Health Care
- St. Mary Corwin Medical Center – Health Care
- School District 70 – Education
- Loaf ‘n Jug –
- Colorado Institute of Mental Health – Health Care
- Pueblo County –
- Trane Company –
- Convergys – Call Center
- Rocky Mountain Steel –
*ranked by employee count, July 2011 Source: Pueblo Livability (opens in new window).
Pueblo, Colorado 2011: Population 107,000, 7% growth since 2000
- Females: 55,000 (51%)
- Males: 52,000 (49%)
- Median Resident Age: 38
- Colorado Median Age: 41
Estimated median Pueblo income in 2009: $30,000 ($29,500 in 2000)
Pueblo’s estimated per capita income in 2009: $19,000
Pueblo’s estimated median house/condo in 2009: $119,000 ($86,000 in 2000).
Pueblo county median gross rent in 2009: $650
Pueblo Real Estate (mean) prices in 2009: All Housing $137,000, Detached Houses $141,000, and Townhouses/Other Attached $150,000
Pueblo, Colorado Website (opens in new window).